Full-Time Administrative and event officer
TEPPFA (The European Plastic Pipes and Fittings Association) is the leading European trade association for plastic pipe and fittings manufacturers.
Founded >25 years ago in 1991, TEPPFA’s vision is to promote the benefits of plastic pipe systems through robust factual data and to represent the interests of its members at EU policy level. (www.teppfa.eu)
TEPPFA’s 10 multinational company members and 15 national associations across Europe represent 350 companies, with an annual production volume of 3 million tonnes and directly employing 40,000 people and a combined annual sales of € 12 billion.
To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are currently recruiting an Administrative and event officer
- Initial point of contact for external enquiries received via e-mail, post and telephone
- Organisation of meeting venues for Working Groups, Members’ and Executive meetings
- Preparation and attending working group meetings in various countries. Prepare minutes if requested.
- Assist the General Manager in the organisation of events and statutory meetings
- Operation and maintenance of website including management of secure member’s area
- Disseminate information via social media
- Accounts: issue invoices, follow-up payments, organise payments of incoming invoices
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent command of English both oral and in writing
- Good knowledge of French is an asset
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills, incl. good knowledge of social media
- Strong command of MS Office tools
- Highly organised and accurate
- Ability to run the Brussels office both as part of a small team and independently
- Problem solving attitude, dynamic, pro-active
- Entrepreneurial, hard-working, discrete, team-player
Experience: preferably at least 2 years of experience.
Start date: as soon as possible, at the latest 1st of August
How to ApplyInterested in this challenging job in an international environment with offices situated at the heart of Europe, near Schuman square? Please submit your application letter and curriculum vitae in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for applications: Friday 2 June. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview shortly after the deadline.
577 total views, 1 today