Internship Admin and Project Intern (Paid)
Admin and Project Intern (Paid)
EATG is looking for an intern to support our project based work and office related work. The intern will assist other staff members in their work, but will also get the opportunity to carry out a project of their own.
How to apply:
Please apply to email@example.com, attaching one file containing a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and a CV (maximum 2 pages), in English, detailing your competencies and experience relevant to this role and your reasons for applying for the post. The cover letter should also outline which EATG project(s) you would be interested in and why.
The file name must include the job title and your full name e.g. Admin and Project Intern_Jane Selby.
The email subject must include the position name only.
Application deadline: midnight CET, 15th May 2017
Interview days: week starting 5th June 2017, in Brussels
Type of Position: Internship
Working hours per week: 38
Starting Date: latest 1st July 2017
Any application arriving after the deadline or without the stipulated file requirements will not be considered. Only preselected applicants will receive a reply.
Terms of reference
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the Admin and Project Intern will support EATG activities as follows:
Office Assistance (30%)
- Answering telephone and transferring to appropriate staff member;
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors;
- Performing general clerical duties, including but not restricted to, photocopying, mailing, and filing;
- Distributing incoming mail, dispatching outgoing mail;
- Support in maintaining both the hard copy and electronic filing system, including contracts;
- Support in maintaining office policies and procedures;
- Updating office and EATG activity agenda;
- Support in development and evaluation of DOI survey. Updating lists based on current information;
- Support in maintenance of members’ records;
- Preparation of membership fee letters and follow up of fee payments;
- Maintenance of membership database and mailings lists;
- Scanning and filing of all financial documents;
- Liaising with cleaning persons;
- Drafting administrative documents (visa letters, invitation letters, etc.);
- Updating contact list;
- Preparation of welcome letters and welcome packages to new members;
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Group and Project Assistance (30%)
- Support in minute taking, reporting (reviewing/formatting);
- Administrative support to working group officers and project managers;
- Support in preparation of meetings (agendas, contacting participants etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
Project Work (40%)
- Development and involvement in projects and activities such as policy and advocacy, training and capacity building, affordability or women’s portfolio.
For a candidate to participate in the selection for this position, s/he must meet at least the following minimum requirements:
- Experience in an administrative role;
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration;
- Interest in the topics that EATG is working on;
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks;
- Very good MS excel and word skills;
- Excellent command of English; other languages (Dutch, German, Russian) are an asset;
- Eligibility to commence internship in Belgium.
- Social media experience.
716 total views, 1 today