This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
10 Mar 2017
Full-Time Actuarial Senior Analyst
Actuarial Senior Analyst
- You calculate reserving estimates under various valuation environments (US GAAPS, Solvency II etc…) you evaluate them and assess their adequacy in light of emerging experience;
- You assist in the development of experience studies, including but not limited to monthly case-level financial reporting and analysis;
- You develop medical trend reporting;
- You support the annual business planning process and the monthly results review;
- You enhance process for accurate reporting and timely identification of issues and corrective actions;
- You indicate critical risk areas and work out remedies to correct or prevent unfavourable trends;
- You ensure actuarial compliance as required by IFRS and Solvency II;
- You support year end statutory accounting, Solvency II reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley controls;
- You interpret split analysis of loss ratios and profit margins by policy duration, case size, funding etc.;
- You contribute to the feed and continuous improvement of the capital model of the company;
- You support data warehouse development and actively improve data capture and output quality.
- You have a university degree in Actuarial sciences or mathematics;
- You have outstanding analytical and statistical skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are proactive and like to take initiative;
- You have strong organizational skills.
How to Applyhttps://cigna.taleo.net/careersection/cg_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=16012938
402 total views, 4 today