Full-Time Account Manager with Transport Policy Experience
Account Manager with Transport Policy Experience
Hume Brophy is a leading independent consultancy specialising in public affairs, corporate communications, financial PR and investor relations. Our 100+ consultants, as well as our clients, come from all sectors including corporates, trade bodies and government. We are in our eleventh year and we have ambitious plans to continue our growth over the next years.
We are seeking a flexible and motivated colleague with experience in transport public affairs to join our multinational Brussels team. We offer a dynamic, ambitious and informal work environment where initiative and collegiality are appreciated and results are rewarded. This position is available immediately.
- Day-to-day handling of client accounts primarily in transport and travel related sectors;
- Coach and mentor junior staff and ensure that all work meets quality standards;
- Develop and deliver creative public affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve a client’s objectives;
- Advise clients on EU transport policy developments across the various modes;
- Coordinate and execute activities within a project team;
- Manage client budgets and profitability of individual client accounts;
- Build close working relationships with clients;
- Play an active role in developing and implementing new business initiatives;
- Strengthen the team’s networks in Brussels and beyond.
- 4+ years in a public affairs role; recent consulting experience is a plus;
- A proven ability to manage complex projects and juggle multiple priorities;
- A good commercial sense and ability to think creatively about initiatives;
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Curious, with a passion to learn and share knowledge;
- Excellent written and spoken English, other European languages an asset.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Tuesday 2 May at 09.00 (CEST).
211 total views, 2 today