Full-Time Account Director
Who we are:
ICF Mostra is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. ICF Mostra has the capacity, experience and know-how to design and run fully-integrated communication campaigns. At the same time, we can tailor individual services such as media relations, event organisation, audiovisual products, printed materials, websites and social media activities to specific needs as they arise.
We specialise in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an Account Director able to own and develop a portfolio of framework contracts with European Institutions and international organisations. As Account Director you will actively promote ICF Mostra’s service offering and supervising the acquisition of projects, the commercial development of framework contracts in the long run as well as the relations with clients in general. The Account Director supports ICF Mostra’s new business development activities with public and private sector clients.
What you’ll get to do:
- You develop portfolio of key contracts, advise clients and identify clients’ requirements through consistent outreach (phone calls, in-person meetings & presentations, networking events other appropriate methods);
- You will develop and cultivate relationships with key clients at the senior levels and solve issues when they arrive;
- You will increase revenues by identifying and growing both existing business and new business opportunities under existing framework contracts;
- You will drive (working closely with project managers) the project milestones review and approval of budgets, contracts and reports in line with the Prince2 methodology;
- You will also support all the business development activities of the organisation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You have minimum 8 years of project and account management experience for institutional and private sector clients in the communication sector, excellent management & business development skills;
- You are able to bring teams together to make things happen with a flexible attitude and commercial mind-set;
- You are digital minded and you have an excellent knowledge of English and at least another EU language.
How to Applyhttps://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700001812&lang=en
456 total views, 7 today